DZHVP or biliary tract dyskinesia is a functional disorder of the gallbladder walls and bile ducts, which interferes with the timely and even separation of bile into the intestine.
The importance of this problem is great because bile is the main component of digestive juices and is directly involved in the breakdown of food, as well as in stimulating the work of the intestine due to its irritant action.
Most often, biliary dyskinesia is detected in children over the age of three years, and the disease can also occur in young people.
Congestion of bile in the bladder and ducts leads to its thickening, the formation of stones, the violation of the properties of bile – the loss of its antimicrobial function. In violation of biliary excretion suffers from the breakdown of fat, absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, metabolism is disturbed, problems of digestion are formed – constipation or diarrhea.
Causes of JVP:
- irregular meals, irregular meals,
- consumption of excess fat
- consumption of harmful products – chips, crackers, soda, chewing gum,
- parasitosis , especially Giardia,
- digestive problems – gastritis, poisoning, bowel damage,
- taking some medication.
Often biliary dyskinesia combined with sugar diabetes , obesity, food allergies , they often occur in excitable and naughty children.
Allocate the main indicators of the biliary tract – muscle tone and sphincter and kinesia (outflow of bile in the course). Based on these two indicators, there are several options for JVP:
- hypotonic (with reduced sphincter tone)
- hypertensive (with increased tone),
- hypokinetic (with slowing and lethargy of bile outflow)
- hyperkinetic (with outflow activations, abrupt ejection of servings).
In practice, doctors use a double classification, for patients, however, knowledge of the hypotonic and hypertensive types is sufficient; in addition, a mixed type is also distinguished. Manifestations of different types of the disease vary significantly.
Symptoms of biliary dyskinesia depend on muscle tone and bile movement.
In hypertensive type, the following symptoms are characteristic:
- the occurrence of severe pain in the right side when running or exercise,
- episodes of loose stools,
- burning sensation in the intestinal area after stress or eating sweets,
- nausea with vomiting, mixed with bile,
- white is worn on the tongue, it is coated,
- appetite disturbances up to refusal to eat
- weakness and headaches, asthenia.
In the hypotonic variant of biliary tract dyskinesia
- decreased activity of the gallbladder, manifested by heaviness in the right side,
- chronic prolonged constipation
- weight reduction.
Mixed variants of JVP usually occur.
- soreness and heaviness in the right side,
- constipation or alternation with diarrhea,
- appetite disturbance,
- soreness in palpation of the abdomen and right side,
- fluctuations in body weight,
- belching, bitterness in the mouth,
- general violation of the state.
The main diagnosis of JVP is a thorough analysis of complaints, especially indications of nutritional problems and the association of seizures with them.
It is important to indicate pain in the right side, problems with stools and digestion.
Laboratory and instrumental examination complements the diagnosis:
- general blood and urine analysis
- a feces analysis on Giardia and coprogram,
- liver tests, biochemistry blood
- ultrasound examination the liver and gallbladder with choleretic breakfast,
- holding fibrogastroduodenoscopy (swallow “sweetheart”)
- if necessary, gastric and intestinal sensing is carried out with sampling of bile in stages.
Dyskinesia of the biliary tract is treated by a general practitioner, pediatrician or gastroenterologist.
The basis of the treatment of dyskinesia is the normalization of nutrition, and at first for establishing the physiological work of the biliary tract – a special diet. Sometimes only dietary correction and normalization of the day regimen and activity is enough to treat GWP.
Diet for biliary dyskinesia
- a strict ban is placed on potentially harmful and irritating foods (chips, nuts, soda, fast food, salted fish),
- everything is strongly salty, sour, bitter and spicy,
- drastically limited in the diet of fat, replacing it with maximum vegetable oils,
- seasonings and spices are limited, fried is prohibited,
- all food is given at first in a warm and semi-liquid form, especially during painful attacks,
- All food is boiled, steamed or stewed, baked in foil.
It is necessary to reconsider the diet, preference is given to dairy, vegetable products, lean meat and fish. Sweets are sharply limited.
It is necessary to take into account the properties of the products, it is recommended to use carrots, apples, cabbage, vegetable oil, beets, because These products have a choleretic effect.
In hypertensive type of biliary tract dyskinesia, muscle relaxants (antispasmodics) and sedatives are prescribed, relieve the nervous system, apply physical therapy and limit physical activity. Mineral water accept weak mineralization and only warm.
In hypotonic type JVP, choleretic agents, activation of physical activity, mineral waters with choleretic and stool stimulating properties are necessary. This is highly saline water, cold.
It is necessary to treat the disease that caused GIBP, as it is rarely the primary condition. With the cure of the underlying disease, biliary dyskinesia in most cases disappear.
With a long course JVPP possible formation gallstone disease due to the violation of the properties of bile and its stagnation. In addition, the violation of the outflow of bile leads to damage to the biliary tract, to the development of cholangitis (inflammation of the biliary tract) and hepatitis (inflammation of the liver).